Oak Leaf - Red Oak Leaf - Watercolor
One Christmas season I wanted to do something different in decorating my packages so I went outside and looked thru the piles of leaves lying all over the yard. In sorting thru them I found some really great leaves...leaves with bug holes in them so when the light shined thru them there were those same shapes in the shadows. I loved them so much I chose two leaves and just had to paint them. When you hang the leaves one over the other the shadows pull them visually together into a great unit. My leaf pile was primarily Red Oak and White Oak leaves. I did spray paint many of the leaves gold and silver and had beautiful packages for the holidays.
Giclee print sizes not shown here can be made if ordered.
Reproduction Print - Four color off-set lithographic press process. Color lasts 10-15 years if hung in an area not brightly lit. Paper: not acid-free. The color misses being true to the original by about 8-10%.
Laser Print -Color lasts 15-30 years but misses being true to the original color by about 10%. Printed on a plastic coated paper stock, not acid-free. Laser print can be 10”x16” or smaller.
Giclee Print - Museum giclee prints last 200+ years. Printed on 400 lb cotton rag, acid free watercolor paper they duplicate the original within 1- 2%.
This image is available on:
- Bookmark with poem written by the artist
- Coffee Mug
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board in two sizes
- Tiles 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 also used for Wood framed Hot trivets
- Tile Mural (indoor or outdoor use)
A single image made by a group of tiles that can be grouted into a wall
- Hot Trivet (framed in a wood frame or unframed)
- Note Cards
- Coaster (cork backed ceramic tile)
- Images can also be printed on metal, plastic, or wood surfaces
- Canvas stretching (with additional charge)
- Framing available at less than wholesale prices...please ask. You will be able see everything thru the computer or phone to choose from