Lily - Red Day Lilies I
These Red Day Lilies are beautiful the way they grow in my yard. I made a pair of them in Ink and Colored Pencil to celebrate my joy with their long blooming time and bright colors. I had gotten bored with my watercolor and wanted to try something I had not done for a while...this began a new series using ink and watercolor in combination. They are designed so that the composition flows into each other when they are positioned side by side.
Reproduction Print - Four color off-set lithographic press process. Color lasts 10-15 years if hung in an area not brightly lit. Paper: not acid-free. The color misses being true to the original by about 8-10%.
Laser Print - Color lasts 15-30 years but misses being true to the original color by about 10%. Printed on a plastic coated paper stock, not acid-free. Laser print can be 10”x16” or smaller.
Giclee Print - Museum giclee prints last 200+ years. Printed on 400 lb cotton rag, acid free watercolor paper they duplicate the original within 1- 2%.
This image is available on:
- Bookmark with poem written by the artist
- Coffee Mug
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board in two sizes
- Tiles 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 also used for Wood framed Hot trivets
- Tile Mural (indoor or outdoor use)
A single image made by a group of tiles that can be grouted into a wall
- Hot Trivet (framed in a wood frame or unframed)
- Note Cards – (5”x7” blank inside) Set of 6
- Coaster (cork backed ceramic tile)
- Images can also be printed on metal, plastic, or wood surfaces
- Canvas stretching (with additional charge)