In The Cool - Watercolor
The tiniest of creeks in the mountains of east Tennessee run along the sides of the roads. When I found this one and stepped just 15 feet off the road side I felt like I was deep into the woods and nothing else existed. I painted there most of the day just experiencing the cool of the creek and the trickle and babble of the water. It was a welcome way to paint. There were few if any cars on the road. The woodland is a friend that welcomes and supports me in its stillness. It allows me to just be and that in itself is nurturing. There are two other paintings that go with this one to make a grouping, Apple Basket and Rural Delivery.
This image is available on:
- Bookmark with poem written by the artist
- Coffee Mug
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board in two sizes
- Tiles 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 also used for Wood framed Hot trivets
- Tile Mural (indoor or outdoor use)
A single image made by a group of tiles that can be grouted into a wall
- Hot Trivet (framed in a wood frame or unframed)
- Note Cards
- Coasters (cork backed ceramic tile)
- Images can also be printed on metal, plastic, or wood surface
- Canvas Stretching - available upon request with additional fee
- Framing available at less than wholesale prices...please ask. You will be able see everything thru the computer or phone to choose from.