Rose - Climbing Peace Rose - Original Stone Lithograph
One of my favorite roses is this Climbing Peace Rose. The new spring growth on the rose's first flush of blooming always shows red tones on the canes and leaves and has really large blooms of bright sunny yellow. The plant is photo-sensitive so as the blooms open the edges turn a rosy coral pink. It is one of our old standard climbing roses that I grew up with and it really is just stunning.
A Stone Lithograph is an art medium which is a museum quality graphic, totally hand made and hand printed. Mary has hand drawn each artwork on plates. Each finished artwork uses 18-21 plates per image. Each plate holds a different color of ink. Each color has to be perfectly hand registered to go over previous color. The plates are printed by hand on BFK, German handmade 400 lb paper that is acid-free. Each printing of this piece of artwork is considered an original work of art by any museum. The color varies with each hand printing, making each one unique unto itself.
This image is available on:
- Bookmark with poem written by the artist
- Coffee Mug
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board in two sizes
- Tiles 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 also used for Wood framed Hot trivets
- Tile Mural (indoor or outdoor use)
A single image made by a group of tiles that can be grouted into a wall
- Hot Trivet (framed in a wood frame or unframed)
- Note Cards – (5”x7” blank inside) Set of 6
- Coaster (cork backed ceramic tile)
- Images can also be printed on metal, plastic, or wood surfaces
- Canvas stretching (with additional charge)
- Framing available at less than wholesale prices...please ask. You will be able see everything thru the computer or phone to choose from