Bird - Bluebird on Nandina Berries - Watercolor
This bluebird is thrilled with his stack of berries. He often sings about them in a short wavering voice and he guards his treats with great attention. He is sitting on my Nandina Bush where I usually see him each morning.
This painting is part of a series of 10 paintings so groupings can be made. The other paintings that go with it are Mockingbird on Holly, House Finch, Southern Screech Owl, Cedar Waxwing, Northern Flicker, Cedar Waxwings on Pyracantha pair, and Woodland Chickadee.The largest size this piece can be made is around 5'x 5'. Giclee print sizes not shown here can be made to order.
Reproduction Print - Four color off-set lithographic press process. Color lasts 10-15 years if hung in an area not brightly lit. Paper: not acid-free. The color misses being true to the original by about 8-10%.
Laser Print - Color lasts 15-30 years but misses being true to the original color by about 10%. Printed on a plastic coated paper stock, not acid-free. Laser print can be 10”x16” or smaller.
Giclee Print - Museum giclee prints last 200+ years. Printed on 400 lb cotton rag, acid free watercolor paper they duplicate the original within 1- 2%.
This image is available on:
- Bookmark with poem written by the artist
- Coffee Mug
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board in two sizes
- Tiles 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 also used for Wood framed Hot trivets
- Tile Mural (indoor or outdoor use)A single image made by a group of tiles that can be grouted into a wall
- Hot Trivet (framed in a wood frame or unframed)
- Note Cards – (5”x7” blank inside) Set of 6
- Coaster (cork backed ceramic tile)
- Images can also be printed on metal, plastic, or wood surfaces
- Canvas stretching (with additional charge)
- Framing available at less than wholesale prices...please ask. You will be able see everything thru the computer or phone to choose from.
This painting is a personal study in watercolor inspired by a pair of photographs by Dan Williams.