Birdsfoot Violets - Watercolor
I love to pick handfuls of these violets in the spring. These violets get their name from their bird-foot shaped leaf. The blooms are larger than most violet’s blooms as they are 1.15" to 1.5" and pale lavender with a tiny yellow center eye. They are one of the very special wildflowers.The largest size this piece can be made is around 5'x 5'.
Reproduction Print - Four color off-set lithographic press process. Color lasts 10-15 years if hung in an area not brightly lit. Paper: not acid-free. The color misses being true to the original by about 8-10%.
Laser Print - Color lasts 15-30 years but misses being true to the original color by about 10%. Printed on a plastic coated paper stock, not acid-free. Laser print can be 10”x16” or smaller.
Giclee Print - Museum giclee prints last 200+ years. Printed on 400 lb cotton rag, acid free watercolor paper they duplicate the original within 1- 2%.
This image is available on:
- Bookmark with poem written by the artist
- Coffee Mug
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board in two sizes
- Tiles 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 also used for Wood framed Hot trivets
- Tile Mural (indoor or outdoor use)
A single image made by a group of tiles that can be grouted into a wall
- Hot Trivet (ceramic tile framed/unframed in a wood frame)
- Note Cards ( 5x7" blank inside)
- Coaster (cork backed ceramic tile)
- Images can also be printed on metal, plastic, or wood surfaces
- Canvas Stretching - available upon request with additional fee
- Framing available at less than wholesale prices...please ask. You will be able see everything thru the computer or phone to choose from
- Commissions accepted