Bird - Baltimore Oriole (Icterus galbula) - Watercolor
This is a rich colored whistling songster and has an echoing voice from the treetops. He gets his name from the resemblance of his colors to those on the heraldic coat-of-arms of 17th century Lord Baltimore.The other paintings that go with it are White-breasted Nuthatch, Woodland Chickadee, Bluebird Morning, Bluebird Treat, White-throated Sparrow, Tufted Titmouse, Baltimore Oriole, and Carolina Wren.
The largest size this piece can be made is around 5'x 5'. Sizes not shown here can be made to order.
Reproduction Print - Four color off-set lithographic press process. Color lasts 10-15 years if hung in an area not brightly lit. Paper: not acid-free. The color misses being true to the original by about 8-10%.
Laser Print - Color lasts 15-30 years but misses being true to the original color by about 10%. Printed on a plastic coated paper stock, not acid-free. Laser print can be 10”x16” or smaller.
Giclee Print - Museum giclee prints last 200+ years. Printed on 400 lb cotton rag, acid free watercolor paper they duplicate the original within 1- 2%.
This image is available on:
- Bookmark with poem written by the artist
- Coffee Mug
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board in two sizes
- Tiles 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 also used for Wood framed Hot trivets
- Tile Mural (indoor or outdoor use)A single image made by a group of tiles that can be grouted into a wall
- Hot Trivet (framed in a wood frame or unframed)
- Note Cards – (5”x7” blank inside) Set of 6
- Coaster (cork backed ceramic tile)
- Images can also be printed on metal, plastic, or wood surfaces
- Canvas stretching (with additional charge)
- Framing available at less than wholesale prices...please ask. You will be able see everything thru the computer or phone to choose from.