Autumn Symphony - Watercolor
A maple leaf fell, never making it to the ground as it landed and caught on the end of a pine bough. Hang this painting vertically or horizontally. The mates to this painting are: Tulip Poplar Blossoms and Trout Lilies. This piece can be hung vertically also. The largest size this piece can be made is around 7'x 5'. Giclee print sizes not shown here can be made to order.
Reproduction Print - Four color off-set lithographic press process. Color lasts 10-15 years if hung in an area not brightly lit. Paper is not acid-free. The color misses being true to the original by about 8-10%.
Laser Print - Color lasts 15-30 years but misses being true to the original color by about 10%. Printed on a plastic coated paper stock, not acid-free. Laser print can be 10”x16” or smaller.
Giclee Print - Museum giclee prints last 200+ years. Printed on 400 lb cotton rag, acid free watercolor paper they duplicate the original within 1- 2%.
This image is available on:
- Bookmark with poem written by the artist
- Coffee Mug
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board in two sizes
- Tiles 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 also used for Wood framed Hot trivets
- Tile Mural (indoor or outdoor use)
A single image made by a group of tiles that can be grouted into a wall
- Hot Trivet (framed in a wood frame or unframed)
- Note Cards (5"x7" blank inside) - Set of 6
- Coasters (cork backed ceramic tile)
- Images can also be printed on metal, plastic, or wood surface
- Canvas Stretching - available upon request with additional fee
- Framing available at less than wholesale prices...please ask. You will be able see everything thru the computer or phone to choose from.